NATIONAL BIOSAFETY POLICY FOR SLOVAKIA
This paper informs on how Slovakia has implemented the international and European legislation.
For the purposes of this document:
- a genetic modification, the potential applications of genetically modified organisms, the potential benefits and concerns
- provides an overview of the international context of biosafety regulation
- summarizes the existing European and national legislation and explains how each follow-up
- represents various state agencies and their responsibilities to the legislative documents
- describes how public authorities carry out in practice, government, with respect to their cooperation in specific proceedings.